Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Hey, Crazy Coupon People! Leave Some Deals for ME!

So... I just need to vent this. And it's my blog, so I can. I'm starting to be really annoyed with these crazy coupon hunter people.
I'm all about finding deals. I really am. I always check the coupons and try to save by stocking up when deals are really good.
I do not, however, BUY OUT THE WHOLE STORE JUST BECAUSE I CAN.
And it's really disappointing when I plan to use my one little coupon to get a good deal on one little thing to make for supper this week, only to find that t he crazy coupon people have been at it again, BUYING OUT THE WHOLE STORE. AUUUUGH!
I hope I don't offend anyone here. Because I do have some friends who probably fall into the crazy couponing category. And I love them dearly. And I like what they do. But seriously, folks. Let's draw a line. It isn't FAIR to me, an average consumer, that you peeled off all of the sticky coupons from a product, and you didn't even buy it, and then when I want to buy one or two, I'm totally deprived of the deal I was supposed to be getting as a reward for buying that thing. Let's show some class here.
Here's another thing. Are you really using all of that stuff you get? Did you really need 6 sticks of deodorant? Really?
Well. That's all I have to say. That, and I wish that stupid TLC show had never existed because it's only fueling the fire! I hate that show. I feel sick watching it. And some of those people... I think they need psychological help. Why are we making it into entertainment? (I'm gonna have to say that's true of many reality shows, however.)
All right. Hopefully no one hates me for saying it. It's just my opinion.

3 comments:

Jill said...

I agree

Katrina Custer said...

I can't really comment on the couponing thing since I don't know the show, and we don't really have that here in Germany, but I agree with you SO much about turning stupid, pointless things into entertainment. I've been thinking about that a lot lately, and TLC as a whole is striking me as more and more superfluous.

KH said...

Also, stores don't carry the stock they used too....