Monday, November 08, 2010

Nothing much to say

Last week was busy and full. My brother-in-law visited from Asia for the week, so we all hung out a lot. Late. One night he was over and played guitar with my husband. So we were up late singing and talking. Another night he was over and played computer games. And we played bananagrams too. I don't know why I play games with him. We just argue. Another night the whole family was out, which was great. My newest sister-in-law and I got a chance to talk which was great. We planned a skiing trip. :D It was really nice to be together with Nathan too.
It was a good week. But kind of wore me out too. I love that guy, but we get in weird arguments with each other.
I want to write something fantastic tonight, but I don't have anything to say. I'm in a writing mood, but none of my projects are interesting to me right now. And I don't have any great new ideas yet. I tried twice to write a couple of articles for a mom's group newsletter, and they thoroughly sucked. I don't know what's wrong, but I can't seem to focus or think clearly lately.
And I don't feel like reading much either. I've finished a couple of shallow novels, and I have these other nonfiction books on deck, but I can't really focus to read them.
This is just boring rambling but my writing sucks lately so I don't watn to try to put together a meaningful post because it would suck. Maybe later this week.
Times like this I wish I played piano so I could sit and get out all of my artistic angst. Oh well. I think I'll just go to sleep instead.

No comments: