Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Never Leave Child Unattended


We've been potty training a little at our house. It's very half-hearted on my part because I don't feel like putting the energy into it myself, and I think if I wait long enough Arlene will figure it out on her own. She's doing a pretty good job.
But recently I noticed that her little potty chair has a note on the top of the seat that says "Never Leave Child Unattended". I find that really funny. First of all, becuse it would be fairly difficult for her to hurt herself on the tiny chair. Secondly, because what parent would leave a naked child who's learning about poopoo and peepee to her own devices? I think it goes without saying that you don't want to leave your child unattended.
But there are those...

1 comment:

Beth said...

My guess is that someone sued the company, resulting in their posting warnings... :)