Tuesday, September 06, 2011

what's the DEAL

Angsty venting coming right up!

Here's the problem I'm having lately. I don't fit into boxes. And it's driving me nuts. I don't like being boxed in, but it seems like that's the only way people will accept me. I've made an art out of being mediocre, but some how that doesn't work when I pull from all kinds of different boxes and make my own outfit up. And yet, I still look like everyone else, and I obviously don't stick out enough for anyone to notice me or think I have anything to offer the general population.
This doesn't make any sense. All I'm saying is, I wish people wouldn't decide who I am just because of some box I happen to be pulling stuff out of. I've got talents you'll never see. I'm way smarter than I get credit for. And, I suck at plenty of things that people think I'm good at. Seriously.

I'm just in a bad mood. Feeling so sarcastic. most of the time I can reign it in--keep my mouth shut when I want to make a snide remark. I'm SO funny in my head, but I try so hard not to be mean. And usually it works, but today I just want to GO OFF on someone or something and let the whole world know how annoyed I am. But, this blog isn't anonymous enough to actually be explicit in the real things that are bothering me, s oI'm just going to whine about these vague things.
I need to shut up and go to bed. but I drank a chai tea and now I'm buzzed.
And, I really want some guacamole.

2 comments:

Jill said...

*hug* I understand and sympathize.

Mama Pipes said...

I LOVE guacamole. And, sometimes I wish I hadn't shared my blog with hubby's whole family because now I can't complain about them on it.