Thursday, March 31, 2011

i think of things I could blog about throughout the day, but whenever I have a chance to sit down and actually write something, my mind goes blank. Oh well.
The house is in disarray right now. we tore out the shower and are going to put in a new one. It SUCKS. I am not a patient project person. I hate them. I don't sit around envisioning the perfect end product. I just hate them. I hope we never live in another house like this one.
Right now, the hammer drill is banging away while the kids are getting ready to go to sleep.
And I'll stop because I just want to complain. And you probably don't care much.
I really don't have anything to say. Although, maybe sometime within a week, I'll have another poem cranked out. It's sitting there on the edge of my mind, all of these thoughts swimming around in little phrases that I have to link together.
I guess I should go and do something productive now.

No comments: