Saturday, October 03, 2015

Nothing and Everything

Clearly my little blog has been abandoned.
I've been busy and overwhelmed and there hasn't been time or motivation tokeep this up, when really... it's just me blabbering and there are like four people who read it. I've been planning to shut it down but I can't quite make myself do that yet.
But I do hope to make a new blog some time. Soon. Maybe after the baby comes. Maybe after the house is built. Maybe when JJ doesn't need so much medical attention. You can tell. Things have been busy. So that's all I've got to say. If you loved my blog and are sad to hear I'm going to leave, well... you probably should have said something sooner. :D This is goodbye. At least for now.

4 comments:

Kers said...

Hey - Grateful to be one of the 4. Encouraged and challenged by your honest, real take on life. Sorry for being a lurker and not commenting until you've already decided to ditch us :-)

Kers said...

Hey - Grateful to be one of the 4. Encouraged and challenged by your honest, real take on life. Sorry for being a lurker and not commenting until you've already decided to ditch us :-)

Faith_Trust_Hope said...

Loved you friend!

Faith_Trust_Hope said...

I kind of appreciate having a blog to read - instead of just writing.