Thursday, January 09, 2014

Nothing

For a long time Blogger has been glitchy and hasn't let me post the things I've written. I don't know why. Not that I have much to write and I know all four of you don't sit around just waiting for me to say something.
I'm thinking about changing things. Make a more directed blog that has something to do with anything instead of this randomness. But truthfully, blogging is kind of a waste of time for me. I'm not out to self-promote or get some huge following of readers, and I don't really write on here as my only outlet of writing. I don't even know why I've kept it going. There have been good seasons and mostly just nothing seasons where I have nothing important to say.
That sounds bland, but now you know. Some day I'll start a new blog with a pretty background and cool buttons and links and stuff. Something more appealing. But right now I'm too busy writing books.

1 comment:

Faith_Trust_Hope said...

I just want you to know that yours is the only blog I periodically stop by to read. It helps me to know what is going on in your world and be attentive as a friend. I also really appreciate your thoughts. I think you say things that need to be said, but are often left unsaid either because no one else wants to say it or no one has even thought to say it. I think you should keep posting. You don't know who might stumble across it and find exactly what they are needing to hear a Christian say. Thanks!